Cat No: FCD589
Starring: Michael Robert Coleman, Charles George Hildebrandt, James Brewster
Directed by: Douglas McKeown
Duration: 81 mins
Overview: They Crawl, They Breed, THEY EAT!
Something awful is coming, hurtling through the void in a meteor that’s on a collision course with Earth. What terrifying entry in the annals of horror will be unleashed when the sinister intergalactic payload smashes into our planet? Answer? THE DEADLY SPAWN!
Two foolish campers witness the crash and investigate. They become the first eviscerated victims of the alien menace. Soon, a small, heartland American town will be under siege as the carnivores from outer space multiply and feast on the locals. Can a gang of plucky kids stand up to these invaders from another world? Will the planet be overwhelmed? Find out in THE DEADLY SPAWN, A classic serving of low budget schlock from the golden era of independent American horror.
- Digitally remastered windowboxed transfer in the original full frame aspect ratio
- Reversible sleeve with original and newly commissioned artwork by Rick Melton
- Double-sided fold-out artwork poster
- Collector’s booklet featuring brand new writing on the film by Calum Waddell and Tim Sullivan (2001 Maniacs) and an interview between Tim Sullivan and Special Effects Director John Dods.
- Two Audio commentaries with writer and producer Ted A. Bohus and editor Marc Harwood.
- A Comic-style prequel with its own musical score
- Alternate opening sequence with new effects and credits
- In the Workshop of S/FX Director John Dods
- A selection of archive TV interviews featuring the filmmakers
- Stills gallery featuring behind-the-scenes images, pages from the script, artwork and more!
- Outtake Reel
- Audition Tapes
- Original Theatrical Trailer
Original artwork by Craig Kraaken
Region 0 NTSC | RRP £15.99
Cat No: FCD637
Released: 06 Aug 2012
Starring: Gail Neely, Robert Harden and Barry Brenner
Directed by: Peter George
Overview: At Hang Ten To Hell...
When the California coast is ravaged by a massive earthquake the beaches are left in a state of anarchy. In this lawless void a new power is rising. Adolf and his evil gang of fascist water rats are coming. They are the Surf Nazis and they must DIE!
Fighting with rival beach gangs and harassing the locals, the Surf Nazis soon take over the area but when they ice a local jogger it opens up a can of revenge as the murdered man’s Mama breaks out her retirement home, tooled up and ready for harsh vigilante justice.
Blood, guts, gore, nudity and murder come thick and fast in this gnarly beach bum holocaust extravaganza from Troma, the sick, twisted shlock house that brought you Combat Shock and Class of Nuke ‘Em High.
- Director’s Cut Feature Presentation
- Interview with director Peter George
- Interview with producer Robert Tinnell
- Six lost Surf Scenes with introduction by Peter George
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Reversible sleeve with original poster and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphries
- Collector’s Booklet by critic and author Calum Waddell
Region 0 | RRP £15.99
Arrow Films - Blu-Ray UK - PRÓXIMOS LANZAMIENTOS