Uploaded 04-30 2009, Size 461.64 MiB, ULed by NumiTorum
128 kb/ps mp3 (except Another Mind - 192 kb/ps). All tags are properly fill in. Covers embeded to tracks. 01 Another Mind (2003) 02 Brain (2004) 03 Spiral (2005) 04 Time Control (2007) 05 Beyond Standard (2008) 06 Duet (2008
Uploaded 07-19 2010, Size 390.73 MiB, ULed by pipcoo
1. Soldier 2. Fulani 3. Here's Why Tears Dry 4. I Wanna Play You Too 5. Bass Folk Song No.10 6. No Mystery 7. How Is Weather Up There 8. Larry Has Traveled 11 Miles And Waited A Lifetime For The Return Of Vishnu's Report 9. Labyrinth 10. Sonny Rollins 11. Bass Folk Song No.6 (Mo Anam Cara) Bass virtuoso Stanley Clarke is best known as a key component of Return To Forever
the legendary fusion band that made a triumphant worldwide reunion tour in 2008.
His new CD emphasises his phenomenal electric bass playing and is akin to his influential solo recordings
Journey To Love and Schooldays, albums which astounded both jazz and rock fans in the 1970's.
Also featured is dynamic pianist Hiromi who performed on Clarke's previous Heads Up CD, the acclaimed 'Jazz in the Garden'.
Álbumes de estudio
- Another Mind (2003) 
- Brain (2004) 
- Spiral (2006) 
- Hiromi's Sonicbloom - Time Control (2007) 
- Hiromi's Sonicbloom - Beyond Standard (2008) 
- Place to Be (2010) 
- Voice (2011) 
- Jazz in the Garden (2009) Junto con el trío de Stanley Clarke. 
- The Stanley Clarke Band (2010) 
VOICE/THE TRIO PROJECT
featuring Anthony Jackson and Simon Philips
- Now or Never
- Beethoven's Piano Sonata No
Place To Be/Hiromi"DAZZLING"
"JAZZ PHENOM HIROMI EARNS RAVE REVIEWS FOR SOLO PIANO DEBUT ’PLACE TO BE’(Telarc)"
"Extravagantly dynamic... A forceful presence on any stage..."
-The New York Times
"Whimsical and witty, moody and meandering."
"One of Japan's best jazz keyboardists-composers."
-New York Magazine
"One of jazz piano's most brazenly virtuosic players."
"...one of the most explosively creative solo piano albums Keyboard Central has ever heard."
- Choux a la creme
- Sicilian Blue
- Bern Baby Bern
- Capecod Chips
- Islands Azores
- Pachelbel's Canon
- Viva! Vegas: Show City, SHow Girl
- Viva! Vegas: Daytime in Las Vegas
- Viva! Vegas: The Gambler
- Place To Be
Duet/Chick Corea and HiromiTrack Listing:
- Very Early
- How Insensitive
- Deja vu
- Fool on the Hill
- Humpty Dumpty
- Bolivar Blues
- Old Castle,by the river, in the middle of a forest
- Place To Be
- Do Mo (Children's Song #12)
- Concierto de Aranjuez/Spain
Beyond StandardTrack Listing:
- Intro: Softly as in Morning Sunrise
- Softly as in a Morning Sunrise
- Clair de Lune
- Ue Wo Muite Aruko
- My Favorite Things
- Led Boots
- I've Got Rhythm
Time Control"Although she rips through high-speed, bebop-tinged passages with ease, Hiromi’s jazz sensibility has less to do with swing and propulsive lift than it does with atmosphere and visually oriented impressionism."
— Los Angeles Times
- Time Difference
- Time Out
- Time Travel
- Deep into the Night
- Real Clock vs. Body Clock = Jet Lag
- Time and Space
- Time Control, or Controlled by Time
- Time Flies
- Time's Up
Spiral"She has an instantly recognizable style, featuring a dense flurry of notes and chords that recalls Art Tatum - who, not surprisingly, is one of her idols."
— Billboard "Artists to Watch"
- Music for Three-Piece Orchestra:
- Open Door - Tuning - Prologue
- Deja vu
- Old Castle, by the river, in the middle of the forest
- Love and Laughter
- Return of Kung-Fu World Champion "bonus track"
- Kung-Fu World Champion
- Wind Song
- Desert On The Moon
- Green Tea Farm (solo)
- Legend of the Purple Valley
Another Mind"I don't want to put a name on my music. Other people can put a name on what I do. It's just the union of what I've been listening to and what I've been learning. It has some elements of classical music, it has some rock, it has some jazz, but I don't want to give it a name."
— Hiromi Uehara
- Double Personality
- Summer Rain
- 010101 (binary system)
- Truth and Lies
- Dancando No Paraiso
- Another Mind
- The Tom and Jerry Show